|"We'll Wind you Up!"|
We stock and repair Window Regulators and Motors for all makes and models of passenger vehicles.
Our Brisbane based workshop has specialists onsite for repair or fitting of manual or electric regulators. In most cases while you enjoy a coffee and free WI-FI in our waiting room.
Not in Brisbane? Not a problem! Ask your local mechanic to give us a call. We're Nationwide Suppliers for the Automotive Trade Co-op Capricorn Society. We dispatch goods several times a day via our panel of couriers or a courier of your choice.
We also stock window regulator and motor parts, as well as parts for Doors, Wipers, Odometer clusters and gears, specialising in common Ford breakages such as the Falcon and Territory ignitional switch failures.
We offer 12 - 24 months warranty depending on fitting (optional), telephone support, a price beat / warranty match guarantee, as well as next day dispatch on rebuilt items.
Some of our most popular fixes includes Falcon & Territory fixes as well as:
* BMW E90: Rear power windows.
* Holden Astra(TS): Rear power and manual window regulators.
* Hyundai i30 (2007 - 2013): Front power window regulators.
* Mitsubishi Magna (TE - TW): Front and rear power windows.
* Mitsubishi Colt Convertible / Cabriolet: Front and rear power windows.
* Mazda 2 - 6 (early models), RX8, CX7, CX9: Window motors.
* Subaru Forester (2003 - 2008): Window motor (reconditioned) and new genuine master switches.
* VW Beetle Convertible - Window Regulators for all doors.
Call us with your car window problems today and we'll wind you up! 07 3267 8998.
Why choose a Powerwin Unit? Why buy aftermarket when you can buy an original!
Please see our exchange policy in relation to all window regulators, motors, switches, actuators and steering columns so that we're able to continue to provide our customers with original reconditioned units. Exchange Return can be purchased for just $10.00 (including GST). Add it to your invoice when placing your order and a connote will be included with your delivery. Simply repack the core unit in our box after fitting our unit, then follow the instructions accompanying the connote to organise pick up.